“Final Affairs Forged for Bucket List Living!” WorkshopsEvent Date: Friday, April 21, 2017 Location: Cocoa Civic Center
It’s Your Life, Your Legacy, YOUR Choice!
Believe it or not, planning your final affairs can actually be fun! At least, that’s how Holley Kelley makes it seem. This respected gerontologist and Amazon #1 multi-award winning author is bringing her FUNdamentally inspiring and innovative “Final Affairs Forged for Bucket List Living!” workshops to Cocoa and Titusville.
Her distinctive approach to advance-care planning has captured attention around the globe.
And Kelley’s hugely popular radio show Aging GreatFULLy and her bestselling book Sunrises and Sunsets: Final Affairs Forged with Flair, Finesse, and FUNctionality attest to the fact that she has hit a chord with people who want to Love, Live and Celebrate the Journey as they prepare to finalize their legacy. As Kelley says, “You can’t choose WHEN you go, but you can choose HOW!”
“Kelley has managed to take the fear and trepidation out of final affairs planning and replaced it with a soul-soothing, deeply enriching, personal journey of newfound self-discovery and life purpose!” says Dr. Erica Goodstone, Relationship Healer and Health/Wellness Coach
The founder of the Latter-Life Planning Institute, Kelley enlivens her workshops with interactive, personal and practical exercises that make advance-care planning enjoyable—and daresay—FUN! Kelley’s novel approach inspires a spirit of life unstoppable, encouraging attendees to live life with zest by living through their Bucket List! Her method is to plan for the end, while inspiring a NEW beginning!
Attendees to Final Affairs Forged for Bucket List Living! receive a copy of Kelley’s ground-breaking book, as well as the tools, direction and inspiration to complete all the facets of their personal planning endeavors. Kelley’s workshops embraces a comprehensive approach, including:
• A-Z Advance Care Planning giving you peace-of-mind using Kelley’s FUNdamental approach…
• Creating an awesome Bucket List to fulfill your dreams & a “Kick”-the-bucket-list for ultimate “best-life-now” living!
• Defining both your thoughts on death and dying -- and life and living—to set the blueprint for a well-celebrated, purposeful life!
• Securing the tools to complete your advance directives and Last Will and Testament.
• Writing your OWN obituary with fact, flair and your personal signature!
• Your OWN fill-in-the blanks instruction about what you desire for your end-of-life celebration or memorial the way YOU want it!
• Creative ways to make your funeral memorable, uplifting and even joyful. Alternatives to funerals—other ways to celebrate your life.
• Leaving your family an archived family history with family health archive, including a family tree and more.
• A personal property archive, and record compilation of your important details including Medicare, Social Security & more.
• Leaving YOUR legacy – All about YOU, life highlights, how you want to be remembered, special memories & traditions to pass along.
• Instruction on preparing “Dear Loved One” letters, Checklists, and all things you’re past, present, and future!
Seating will be limited, so it is advised to book early.
This exclusive workshop is hosted by the Latter-Life Planning Institute. It includes lunch or dinner, author-exclusive book and materials at $49/person or $89/couple on the following dates and times:
Wednesday, April 19, 2017
LaCita Country Club
5:00 pm – 8:30 pm (Includes dinner)
Friday, April 21, 2017
Cocoa Civic Center
9:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (Includes lunch)
Kelley notes: this is your time to put your spin on how you want to go—why let others make the decision for you?
To register for the workshop, or learn more about Holley Kelley, go to: www.LatterLifePlanningInstitute.com or call 256-614-4892.